General Terms and Conditions
All prices are shown with the statutory value-added tax. Possible shipping costs are explicitly stated and listed before the purchase order. Unpredictable delivery bottlenecks, price changes, errors, and false stock information reserved. All information on availability is without guarantee.
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS Platform), which can be accessed at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a customer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online shop accessible via https://www.hedd.audio.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with:
HEDD Audio GmbH
Registration number HRB 171603B
Berlin-Charlottenburg Local Court
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop, including descriptive texts, product images and videos listed, do not represent a legally binding offer to enter into a contract but is only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
- selection of the desired goods
- confirm by clicking the buttons “ADD TO CART”
- check the information in the shopping cart
- press the “Checkout” button
- entering address, email and telephone number
- repeated checking or correction of the respective entered data
- binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “BUY NOW”
We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail. With this e-mail, we accept your order.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
1. The prices quoted include the statutory value-added tax, if applicable, and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added to this.
2. The customer has various possibilities of payment, including credit card, payment in advance (bank transfer) or PayPal.
3. If the customer has chosen the payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
- Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
- The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order purchases.
§5 Reservation of ownership
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.